In Sanskrit, it means place of birth, source, origin, as well as the creative power of nature. Yoni also represents the goddess Shakti. In sexual healing, the term "yoni" symbolizes the female genitalia: both the uterus and the vulva. In both Tantra and Tao, it is believed that a lot of traumas, negative emotions related to negative past experiences or relationships are stored in the yoni in the form of energy blocks manifesting in pain and numbness, lack of sensitivity, and the inability to climax. I specialize in a healing technique called a Yoni massage that is used to bring awareness to energetic blocks and transmute them, allowing you to feel free of limitation and enhanced bliss.
Duration 1.5 - 2 hoursThe Ancient Tantra practice of a Yoni massage is an intimate energy exchange that involves working with the energy of the entire body and most of all the sacred Yoni in between your legs. Sessions aim toward:
- The revival of sensuality, of the entire body and erogenous zones.
- Increasing the frequency and strength of orgasms.
- Setting up a communication with your “inner woman” The feeling of abundant life and harmony with your body.
When is a Yoni Massage Recommended?
- Low self-esteem, feeling of abandonment, and uselessness.
- Female problems: soreness during sexual intercourse (burning vulva syndrome and so on), chronic inflammation, convulsions, cicatrices, and scars in the vagina and other problems.
- The absence of a partner and, conversely, an overabundance of sexual relationships.
- Love life dissatisfaction: lack of libido, absence or rareness of orgasms, the monotony of sex, sexual inactivity of one of the partners.
- Complexities in relations with men: lack of love and attention from the sexual partner, previous negative experience of intimate relationship with men, fear of new intimacy, or intimacy in general.
- The desire to awaken your “inner woman”, let her shine in full force, feel yourself a Goddess and fill up yourself with the energy of creation, love, and warmth.
How the Process works
A Yoni massage is not just a physical action. It is an intimate practice that affects the innermost depths of both body and soul, so it is done in a ceremonial setting. A session consists of a few stages:
- Whether you have had a Yoni Massage or not, I highly recommend a Cuddle Coaching session before our initial session where we have devoted time and (completely confidential) talk about your intentions you would like to benefit from during a session as well as have me hold space for any difficult emotions that come up.
- Before each session we have a check in on how you have been feeling and what your needs are for our session.
- Gentle massage of the entire body that focused on relaxation, on the revelation of a truly female ability to accept, and on enhancing the energy in the body.
- Yoni massage, transitioning to this stage happens only after your verbal consent, I will then message to the whole Yoni.
Learn more about simple breathing and sounding exercises that will help to increase the desired outcome of your session. The session is conducted in a pleasant, relaxing environment with music.
Yoni massage is a great way to reunite you with your body and emotions. Feel the genuine joy of life by immersing yourself into your physical sensations. In the Tantric philosophy, it is a key to become closer to yourself, to the Higher Self, to the Divine. Discover the Goddess within yourself! Free yourself from boundaries and limits, clean yourself from shame and sexual traumas, bring an intimate relationship back to your life, convert your sexual energy to the ultimate level and experience new miraculous feelings.
completed prior to the first session.
Click Here for pricing and package information.
Feel free to email me with any
questions that may arise.